Thursday, March 17, 2016

Stressed Out



Stressed out? Want to just go back to being little again?

Ever been so stressed out that you wished you could just go back to being a little kid again? If yes, I know that feeling. Growing up SUCKS. You have so many things in life to do once you become a ‘grown up’.  Whether you consider yourself an adult at 18, once you graduate high school, you graduate college, turn 21, or whenever, it is hectic being an adult. 



So some people say you are an adult when you turn 18 or when you graduate high school, but many people still go to school as they go to college nowadays. That always puts stress on people. Then once you grow up, you are expected to find a job and earn a living, whether you get a job while you go to school or after is your choice, but you have to have money to live and go to school. If you don’t have money, then you wouldn’t be able to go to school or have any way to live. This means you still have to get a job eventually in life, which still puts stress on you as you will have to work and possibly go to school now at the same time. Now that you are getting older, because you are an ‘adult’ everybody else around you are older as well, meaning your parents and grandparents are getting older, and you may be worried about their health. If this is the case, this could be putting stress on you and on top of the other stress you have between school, work, and now your worry for family health, your just wishing you could go back to being a child where you had no worries or cares.  







3 comments:

  1. Ever sense I graduated High school this past year, I always wished I could go back to being a child just so I could change some things in my life to make this part less stressful. But then I always remember that I would still have something to stress about even if I did change those few things from Middle and high school, they'd just be different. Stress isn't fun, but it does keep me focused....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more than stressed out at this point in my life. I would love to go back, but not real far maybe just to redo high school. It was my favorite time of my life, and I want it back to focus more and still have some fun. Now, I feel like it is work school work school oh I almost forgot some but little sleep. This life thing does SUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super relateable. When I was a little girl I couldn't wait to grow up, now I'd give anything to be a little girl again for just a little while longer. Also perfect song choice. I love that you put songs at the end of each of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete